Friday, January 24, 2014

Technology Diet Status : OVER

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long! I've been ultra-busy, unfortunately not with a new job (they found an internal person). But I honestly just haven't been near a computer other than work. Which is honestly a good idea every once and a while, a technology diet is never a bad thing.

I unplug myself one every couple , when I say couple I mean like 9 months , and I just go out into the real world and do things. I got my hair done , I went hiking , started a new workout regimen with my friend and even started reading a book. *Gasp* It's been decent but I am ready to dive back into the world of technology. I really need to start working on my app. I think I am going to start that tonight before mid-night soccer. 

Also , I am getting ready for a lot of change in my life and having Virgo tendencies it always makes me feel like i am unprepared. Alas, things will work out and change will happen. The latter is inevitable. I will keep you posted on the change that I am going through once everything is confirmed, I am weird and do not wanna jinx it. hehe

I hope everything is well with you! If you stop by let me know and we can talk! 


-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment