Saturday, January 4, 2014

Classic First Post

Well , Hello!  I guess for the first post I will just let you know a bit about myself. My name is Hannah, and I currently reside in Colorado. I recently , May 2013 , graduated from Colorado State University - Pueblo with a degree in Computer Information Systems with an emphasis in programming. I was also apart of the women's soccer team during my time at CSU-P. I currently work for a company called Intelligent Software Solutions out of Colorado Springs. I am a Software Engineer in Test and I love it! I create automated tests for nearly all the applications that our company engineers.

Some of the languages that I have worked with are :
  1. Ruby
  2. Java
  3. C#
  4. JavaScript 
  5. Objective - C
I plan on learning much more!
I am creating this blog in order to keep myself sane , and give me a electronic place to keep my thoughts because I cannot read my own handwriting on occasion.

If you're feeling adventurous add me on twitter and we can tweet each other !

Hope to chat to you soon!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment