Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I got emotional over a tree and a raccoon

Guardians of the Galaxy
Times I cried cause of tears : Three
Times I cried of laughter: 15 +
Soundtrack : CRUNCHYYYY like totes amazeballs

I went in expecting your very typical super hero movie. Full of action , saving people, seriousness because clearly the world is about to end , you know the whole deal. But it was all of those things just replace the seriousness with sarcasm. I haven't laughed so hard in so long, it was quiet refreshing to be honest.

I found my spirit animal in a raccoon. Rocket( played by Bradley Cooper)  by far was my favorite character and the absolute sassiest. If i were a talking raccoon , I'd be Rocket I can tell you that much. He was one of the two animated Guardians , the other was Groot. Groot (played by Vin Diesel) was actually a very expressive character for being a tree that said four , of the same , words the whole movie. NEVER WOULD I EVER IMAGINE that I would get emotional over a tree. I CAN'T GET OVER IT. Both Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel should get awards for portraying these characters. I completely forgot that they were animated too! Hats off to the animators because that was some flawless work.

Also , the soundtrack added that extra layer of just pure badassery to the whole film. I have no idea what it was about hearing these retro tunes in outer space but it really did it for me. I am absolutely going to add some of the music from that soundtrack onto my August playlist.

Enough rambling , I vote you go see this movie. I probably will go see it again to be honest.I don't want to give away any spoilers so I am not going to do a summary of the movie. SO GO SEE IT!

Bye people of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment