Friday, February 28, 2014

The FITBIT Sitch

So, about a month ago because I’ve been neglecting my blog, I wrote about how awesome my FITBIT was compared to my Up jawbone band. Well.. It’s still pretty awesome. But there has been a major drawback, well major to me at least.

Two things:
  •       The FITBIT was made with nickel by the charger.
  •      I am apparently allergic to nickel.

So currently I have this horrendous rash where my FITBIT sits. I have it covered with a Band-Aid at the moment so I can still wear my fitbit but dang. I am so sad. They’re doing a recall on it apparently. I have no idea if I should send it back or not, probably should but I don’t want to give it up.

If you have had an allergic reaction to the fitbit tell me what the heck you did to get rid of it because this Kermit the frog Band-Aid is clashing with my attire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment